CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded VegSource Newsletter - eat plant based diet, Ozzy Osborne goes veg and John Robbins.

mo123 Views: 1,705
Published: 14 y

VegSource Newsletter - eat plant based diet, Ozzy Osborne goes veg and John Robbins.

This Sunday in Los Angeles --
Come honor John Robbins!

We're having a party Sunday, June 20 -- You're invited!

Join with movie and TV stars -- and veg icons -- for a magical night in Beverly Hills, benefitting EarthSave's groundbreaking Meals For Health Program -- Sunday, June 20, 2010 - 4:00 pm

OIL TO NUTS: The Truth About Fats (Jeff Novick DVD)
OIL TO NUTS: The Truth About Fats (Jeff Novick DVD)

Read Article

Proposed US Dietary Guidelines: Eat a "plant-based diet"

Proposed US Dietary Guidelines: Eat a "plant-based diet"

Read More

More Meat Consumption Leads to Earlier Puberty for Girls

More Meat Consumption Leads to Earlier Puberty for Girls

Read More

Common heart disease drug causes increase in cancer

Common heart disease drug causes increase in cancer

Read More

Processed food addiction: Engineered by American food companies

Processed food addiction: Engineered by American food companies

Read More

Study: Eat brown (not white) rice to help avoid Type II diabetes

Study: Eat brown (not white) rice to help avoid Type II diabetes

Read More

Ozzy Osbourne goes veg

Ozzy Osbourne goes veg

Read More

Get VegSource Alerts Subscribe to the VegSource Newsletter -- click here.

John Davis

England end to end, well almost

John Davis, 06.16.2010

I'm writing this from our hotel in Brighton, on the south coast of England where Hazel and I are staying for few days. The photo on the right is the view from our window looking...

Read Post

Bryanna Clark Grogan

Vegan Saniya - a delicious levantine dish to enjoy with pita

Bryanna Clark Grogan, 06.13.2010

We had this for dinner last night and lunch today, and ate with just as much gusto the second time as the first! This is a little-known (at least in North America) dish from the Levant-- Lebanon, Syria, Palestine, Israel. I suspect...

Read Post

Michael Greger MD

My new 2010 Latest in Nutrition DVD

Michael Greger MD, 06.12.2010

I'm so excited to announce that the newest volume of my annual Latest in Nutrition series is currently in production and available for pre-order. As usual, I scoured the world's scholarly literature on clinical nutrition so you don't have to, bringing together...

Read Post

Janice Stanger, PhD

Plant-Based Diet Can End Wildlife Apocalypse Now

Janice Stanger, PhD, 06.10.2010

Successful wildlife conservation depends on a transition to a plant-based diet. The devastating apocalypse now for birds, fish, and mammals threatened by the Gulf of Mexico oil gusher captures the world's conscience and desire to rescue animals in peril. Yet even larger...

Read Post

Meet The Shannons

The Betty Crocker Project : Vegan Crab Cakes with Tartar Sauce

Meet The Shannons, 06.10.2010

Until I lived in Virginia, I was really not aware of what can only be called The Chesapeake Bay Crab Cake Phenomenon. It's impossible to ignore all the crab themed items littering every store along this coastline. Aprons, cereal bowls, utensils of...

Read Post

Gene Baur

The Power on Your Plate

Gene Baur, 06.10.2010

by Gene Millions of gallons of oil are spreading across the Gulf of Mexico, killing wildlife and threatening coastal communities. This environmental disaster makes it clear that there are costs associated with our dependency on fossil fuel. These costs are usually hidden...

Read Post

Chef AJ

Enjoy my delicious OIL-FREE RAW/VEGAN salads at Whole Foods now!

Chef AJ, 06.09.2010

Those of you who know me know that my specialty is teaching people how to eat delicious vegan food and still avoid what I call "THE EVIL TRINITY" (sugar, oil and salt). Those who are vegan not just for ethical or environmental...

Read Post

Visit us at VEGSOURCE.COM

If you have trouble reading this email, click here to read it online:
http://www.vegsource.com/news09/061610.html

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (9)