CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Turning Type 2 Diabetes Around

Views: 5,357
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,028,121

Re: Turning Type 2 Diabetes Around

Well, make me your first, MH. Can't tell my doctor "good-bye", aye. Don't bet on it. There are things I can't tolerate, too, and that's prejudice. Sorry, that's how it is. I owe you so much, too, for your wonderful products that helped me get well, so don't think I'm being totaly critical.

Orange juice fasting will NOT cure a liver or digestive system that is so full of junk it is shutting down. That junk has to be cleaned out. It's taken me almost 3 years to do it.

Others need to know what gets them to this stage and how to get healthy again. Part of it is diet, but ain't no way the body is going to live that packed full of junk unless they clean it out. Some of us knew drugs were very bad.
When we decided to take them, we were in dire straights wtih a health problem, we really didn't want to take them, didn't know what esle to do the time, and we never knew the full consequences. We just didn't have the answers at the time.

Kindness and giving a person the benefit of the doubt and a chance to learn, pays. It can even save a life.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)