CureZone   Log On   Join
Whatever you do, do NOT have ETS surgery!!

michaelnyc Views: 1,836
Published: 14 y

Whatever you do, do NOT have ETS surgery!!

I had ETS surgery and my body and my life are destroyed now! I sweat so much on my torso and legs that if I take 2 steps, I will soak my clothing! Don't listen to the doctors who tell you you're not going to get side effects, that's what mine said to me and he lied! I only wear black shirts because of the embarrassing sweat that soaks through. Also, I am on all sorts of asthma inhalers now because I have asthma ever since the surgery! I was a long distance runner before!! My life is ruined! I cry every night! Oh, and I also have shooting, stabbing nerve pain that runs down my arms and hands. Before I had this surgery, I was perfectly healthy except for excessive sweating on my now I am a complete wreck physically and emotionally! Do not believe these freaks who call themselves doctors and tell you there are no side effects from this surgery! I am a living ghost of my former life now!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)