CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Question for Lolite, please?

Iolite Views: 12,005
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,628,144

Re: Question for Lolite, please?

I just pick up neem capsules online or at local healthfood store. The cough I am talking about is one caused by mucus either draining down the throat or stuck around the tonsils and irritate the airway. I've not tried it for coughing spasms, just where there's mucus that refuses to drain, because it's become infected. In my last bout with the flu, or whatever the heck it was, I had a sore, aching throat and I knew I had mucus there. I had my tonsils yanked when I was 4, so I didn't have any lymph nodes there to fight the infection. I started on the neem and in about 6-8 hours, I was coughing up smallish globs of green mucus. I stopped taking the neem after a couple of days and I quickly realized I needed to go back on it because the mucus was turning green again. After about 4 days on the neem, the mucus was completely broken up and I was coughing up less and less mucus (clear).

iolite

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)