CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: the cure is here! time to rally and demand access to it!!

showbiz Views: 6,618
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,621,849

Re: the cure is here! time to rally and demand access to it!!

After doing some research about Gc-MAF, the work seems quite promising. Thank you for the information. However, I have one question for you; the aggression in your posts is clearly felt through your use of all caps, and your rhetoric. Exactly how does one go about "smashing Big Pharma?" You also told me to in my last post to "grab my doctor by the nuts and demand access to this chemical." Am I to take this literally? Frankly, I would never behave in such a way.
My point is that we are on the extreme left side of medical treatment for even believing that anything other than western medicine can provide a cure for disease. Your rhetoric and aggressive tone are unhelpful, as they distract from the intelligent points that you have made, and are off putting. I suggest to you a more peaceful tone as to make your valid points more credible.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)