CureZone   Log On   Join
should I just buy a make up for once, RECOMEND PLZ

Views: 4,987
Published: 14 y

should I just buy a make up for once, RECOMEND PLZ

I have acne, black/white heads, scars, huge veins under eyes and all shit imaginable, my face looks like old poop but I wanna look suuper kicking preeeeety kyaa!! afterall I'm young and I must, duh!

and I'm absolutely tired and bored of waiting when useless remedies of all kinds and superslow of 100 yrs old geezer organism will start to work, so I'm ready to try out to just to hide that shit, if I cant be naturally fresh and healthy pretty looking then I'll have to fake it, I know pathetic but whaaatever I dont even care anymore, with slow process like that I'll probably sooner either die from time and age either bore myself to death than become the way I should have already been long time ago, so..

PLEASE RECOMEND some good makeup what Acne people should use, like it would look as if I have awasome skin naturally and nobody could tell it's just some shit put on, ofcourse some voice within me says- no you shouldn't, it will make your skin even worse, but screw this voice, just tellmeh! and I don't believe there are any natural makeups yet, is there? like concealers, foundations, pwders all the shit? right?

but anyways, I cant scare people forever, they all think I'm on crack or smoking or doing some shit but in fact I'm on super healthy Diet and never EVER smoked in my life like at all, so as you see I'm giving you health guys bad name, so tell me somebody about Acne people make up!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)