CureZone   Log On   Join
Debate Forum??

mu-shen Views: 8,556
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,623,563

Debate Forum??

I´m very seldom on the Christian Forums (Debate & Support)....but find it "interesting" to look in from the side-lines once in a while.
IMHO Refreshed has the right to voice his/her opinion on any Forum she thinks fit (whether I or anyone else for that matter agree or not). Since cross-posting is allowed - I don´t see why she cannot do it the other way around as well.
As far as this is concerned... "....Moreless/monkey time has been banned from several forums on CZ, as far as I know, for his bad behaviour, and refreshed has taken on the role of posting his rubbish now, by the looks of things. Or perhaps moreless is too cowardly to do it himself. I don't know...." from a Spuldydoo post.
It´s most unfortunate that Moreless was hounded and banned from his own excellent and very helpful Forum (Ask Moreless) by the likes of CZers who seem to have more time with hate-filled mail - and then pointing their finger to anyone who has the guts to stand up to their own opinion. Since we are "in" this for learning, I´d love to see more tolerance being excercised on CZ - and if you don´t like what´s being posted spend your precious time someplace else.

EDIT! I may be wrong about Moreless being banned from his own Forum... If I remember right... he very wisely decided to stay away and now helps people on his own website.
Salam / Peace / Shalom / Shanti!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.250 sec, (1)