CureZone   Log On   Join
help..

DixiChyna Views: 3,406
Published: 14 y

help..

Hello,

I've been battling a digestive/stomach issue since Wednesday (May 12). I was struck suddenly with the symptoms and although I have been able to work, I am still weak with no appetite. On Wednesday night I was overcome with nausea that did result in vomiting. I went to bed and the following morning I had diarrhea but the pain is not in my lower stomach area, its higher up, more like in the proximity of the sternum. I'm quite sure I had a fever Wednesday night d/t shakes, chills. I did not work Thursday, was able to keep soups and liquids down. I worked Friday, somewhat weak, but not very, the pain still in the area with intermittent bouts of solid stool and diarrhea. I worked Saturday morning and was able to keep cheese and crackers down and had a solid bowel movement but the pain in the area I described remained. I pushed it Saturday night, I had a few bites of a Mexican style dinner and I've had liquid stools since with the pain quite evident in that area. I think it would be important to note that prior to getting sick that Wednesday night, I did a yoga session that included twists for detox and digestion. I'm hoping someone can point me in the right direction for healing and telling me what this may be, many, many thanks for taking the time to read this. God Bless!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.102 sec, (1)