CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Worried sick - tooth enamel going yellow and teeth shrinking in length too

Iolite Views: 24,555
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,622,218

Re: Worried sick - tooth enamel going yellow and teeth shrinking in length too

First, if your toothpaste has glycerin in it, stop using it. If your teeth are as bad as you say, I wouldn't even try baking soda, since it's a little abrasive too. Go to http://www.toothsoap.com
and get some liquid toothsoap or tooth soap shards and brush with that. Look at your diet and eliminate anything in it that is acidic or that would tend to leach out minerals from your teeth: strong black tea, coffee, lemon, pepsi, coke, all sodas, tomato juice, etc...

Next, supply your body with the minerals it needs to rebuild your enamel. Either pick up a really good chelated multimineral supplement and take that religiously,break the doses up to 2-4 times a day, since the body can only absorb so much minerals at a time. Or start drinking smoothies nutrient and mineral dense green powders or fresh wheat grass. There are herbs that are mineral dense that you can also drink as a tea instead of coffee or black tea. Horsetail, I think is one. Also, you could find a recipe for a good bone broth (use organic if you can) and make that a diet staple. It would provide your teeth with the minerals it needs in a easily assimilated form too.

It is entirely possible to re-mineralize teeth. My sister repaired a cracked tooth by using toothsoap and a coral calcium supplement.

When your body is acidic and lacking in basic minerals that the major organs and muscles needs, it will mine it from other sources like the bones and teeth. If you can correct your acidic state and provide your teeth with the minerals it needs, your body will know what to do.

iolite

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)