CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Good dentist in Mexico?

Views: 8,840
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,601,622

Re: Good dentist in Mexico?

Hi Mayflower,

Here is a corrected version.

I am working on my dental clean up protocol with Hulda Clark 's Books too. I live in France so I have been trying to work with European resources. I would like to warn you about Dr. Kûbler of Waldshut, Germany. Apparently he was at one time a dentist that followed Hulda Clark 's protocol. He is listed as a Hulda Clark Dentist by SHRC but I have already spent hundreds of euros only to find out that he doesn't accept or work with Syncrometer or Geiger Mueller counter results. Nor does this dentist do gum trimming, bone scraping, tatoo removals, searching for cerium, polonium, he doesn't do the serious metal removal techniques. In fact, he apparently does absolutely none of the protocol. He is not concerned about radiation, polonium - nothing concerning Dr Hulda Clark's work. Upon questioning he presented himself saying he did do the Hulda Clark Protocol 'perfectioned' which is essentialy what other standard dentist's do. So now I am a little poorer and looking for a dentist as you are. I did receive several references from others and I see you are searching.
So here you are. I hope you find someone. If you get a good result, could you please let me know ? I need to get this resolved.

Switzerland:

Dr. Tschan, Berne
0041 31 381 9922

Dr. Fensel Berne
0041 31 311 06 22

Germany:
Dr Vera Maubach Chandra
r. med. dent. Vera Maubach-Chandra
Dres. Vera Maubach-Chandra und Stephan Chandra
Bismarckstr. 106
41061 Mönchengladbach
Nordrhein-Westfalen
Deutschland

Mexico:
Tijuana
Dr. Benjamin Arechiga, DDS
Paseo Centenario 10310-302
Zona del Rio, Tijuana, B.C.,
Mexico

Dr. Oscar Solorio
Consultorio Dental Solorio Valdivia
Avenida 5 de Mayo 964
Zona Centro
Tijuana, B.C., C.P. 22000
Mexico
P +52-6646-853 973
F +52-6646-852 449
Highly recommended.

What I would also like to emphasize is the need to write the doctor a head of time by email or letter but anyway to have everything in writing beforehand should save you some problems. Nothing is perfect. But if you would let me know your results, perhaps we can save each other time, money and effort.

Thanks.

Be well.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.095 sec, (2)