CureZone   Log On   Join
Thanks Cisco :-).. + the problem with the cleavers /edit

Mercury Detox
Dental work and fillings, not a problem.

ladylove Views: 2,831
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,612,746

Thanks Cisco :-).. + the problem with the cleavers /edit

..I look forward to reading your report :-).

I'm going to try those cleavers again tomorrow, I'm sure they'll work now. It was an operator error (read: embarrassing).. /edit- No,it wasn't. apparently there is another reason. I'll post when I find it..

Hey Cisco, FYI the strongest Ionic Foot Bath unit I found in my research is a 10A commercial unit. The treatment time with that one was listed as 8 minutes long. I am *guessing* that the more powerful the charger, the shorter the treatment time..

If you want me to, I can probably locate that link again and you can check them out, I found that in reading the different makes' testimonials, it was easier to get an idea of what to expect from our own setup.

I have not yet found any negative feedback on these units. There are a few who respond with "nothing", but those are a very few, and many, many who are amazed and going on and on about the positives.

Stay well,

Ladylove :-)

Thank you for being your upbeat self :-), I always get a kick out of your posts cisco :-).

Stay well,

Ladylove :-)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)