CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: wanna do liver flush in 2 days, at full moon (please read) BUT..

socalgrl Views: 3,559
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,612,339

Re: wanna do liver flush in 2 days, at full moon (please read) BUT..

I have to be in excelent shape (on surface, thats the most important, I dont give a damn about organs right now)

Everything in your body is connected so when you say being in excellent shape is the most important and you don't give damn about organs you won't achieve losing fat and acne if you don't cleanse ALL organs and do it in the proper order. First you need to do a colon and kidney cleanse. Without cleansing your colon all the toxins from a liver cleanse will get stuck and reintroduce itself back into your body. After your colon is clenased THEN you can do a liver flush or other liver cleanse. Having patience with your body is of the utmost importance otherwise you will go around in circles trying to do things that won't help in the long run. BTW, being impatient is a sure sign of a clogged liver. Emotions "sit" in the liver.

My suggestion to you is to visit this area of Curezone and find a good colon cleanse www.curezone.com/cleanse/bowel/default.asp

Once you have achieved this first part then go on to do a liver flush or liver cleanse. All during this time remain on a healthy diet. There are many free books available for download on the Curezone website so you can always find something to help with your diet. If a liver flush takes too much out of you I suggest you try a series of coffee enemas as they will help stimulate the liver to release toxins.

Good luck and have some patience with your body, given the correct tools it will heal itself.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)