CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: cavitation

dukeeeey Views: 3,043
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,603,229

Re: cavitation

I lost 2 back molars one one each side. The teeth were tested with one of those electric probe things and were both alive. But the cavitat scan showed the bone under them was infected. My left side the scan just showed all red, no green at all. I had a massive cavitation there. Sadly if you want to have the infection removed sometimes you have to lose vital teeth. It's a choice you must make, health vs teeth.

The left side of my jaw, the infection had spread under the next 2 teeth ! The dentist actually (incredibly) had to trim to the roots of the 2nd tooth along, to get the infection out. And he managed to get it out without me having to lose the tooth. My latest cavitat scan showed that this area has totally healed, so I was lucky. I was really worried I would lose 2 back molars on my left side as this would have greatly affected my eating.

This cavitation I had, was by far the worst things I've ever had to endure. Just the pain it put me through, destroying my life for nearly 4 years, and the multiple surgeries I've endured. But I am massively better than I was. I just wish I had discovered the cavitat scan, when I first got ill ! Not years later.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)