CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Constant headaches, sinus infections, HELP!

Kristo Views: 18,027
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,597,385

Re: Constant headaches, sinus infections, HELP!

Thank you Russell for the reply. Don't be offended when I laughed to myself a little bit about my diet. I thought I have a pretty healthy diet. What cereal can I buy and where would I find it as well as the milk? It would seem every one in the entire US would have poor health cause they are eating all these poisons being consumed. It's just not that easy and affordable to find these magical foods. By no means am I insulting you but it is just not that simple. It would seem that every thing that I looked at, touched, consumed or thought of could be toxic to me, and that I should live in a bubble. Forgive me for my pessimism, I certainly appreciate the help but I am just extremely frustrated. I have had food allergy tests but they have revealed nothing.

As far as being in front of a computer all the time; I have been on 2 extended periods of work leave because of this issue. The first time I was out of work layed up sick for 9 months without using a computer at all or in any environment that had anything to do with high emfs, lots of rest, sleep, reading and maybe minimal television. The second time was for 7 months without working and being in front of a computer to no avail. My symptoms remained the same.

I love cereal for breakfast, could you recommend something that is better than the commercial processed stuff?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.266 sec, (1)