CureZone   Log On   Join
I found the cure by accident

optimusprime Views: 14,416
Published: 14 y

I found the cure by accident

I am not going to go into big explanations, this is for those that have an open mind, my words will resonate for some, others not.

Look up celiac disease, read everything you can, symptoms, cause, read forums, look up gluten intolerance as well.

If you treat the real cause, not only will Morgellons magically go away, so will all of your other symptoms. The real cause is celiac disease.

to make matters even more interesting, I have read about a baker who uses an ancient method of processing wheat that celiacs can eat without getting sick. He believes that the processing of wheat, rye, barley and oats, is the real culprit, not the actual gluten protein itself. Which would explain why Mcdonalds used to say there fries are gluten free, but because they add a flavouring agent to their oil derived from wheat, is now nor gluten free. They (McDonalds) are confused though, because they say that they don`t use the protein part so celiacs shouldn`t react to the fries, but they do.

Wheat, rye, barley and Oats are in so many foods, it will make your head spin.

Eat Dairy and Gluten free even for one day and you will notice a dramatic difference. Only problem is, you can`t go back. If you choose a gluten free diet, and then accidentally ingest a wheat product you will likely get VERY sick.

Anyways, I eat 100 percent gluten free, and every symptom I had is gone, skin problems healed within the first week. Ghost pains were gone the first couple of days. Chronic dehydration is gone. Digestive issues and IBS are gone. Morgellons gone, tension is jaw gone, and colour back in my gums. Yellow coating on back of tongue is gone. Burping gone, Depression and weepiness gone. Tender spots on forhead above eyes gone. Senstivity to light gone. Shriveled hands are normal. Hair that had a mind of it`s own is now normal.

Okay it`s up to you now, post your results, share with others, pass the word

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)