CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Bladder Infection

Views: 11,478
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,577,935

Re: Bladder Infection

I suffered with a severe, persistent bladder infection for 18 months. It was some Antibiotic resistant bug and no Antibiotics could touch it. My infection traveled to both kidneys and I was in real misery. I tried hydrotherapy, all manner of herbs, D-Mannose, Cranberry, probiotics, juniper berries, pineapple and parsley but nothing helped the infection stop recurring, until I tried Young Living Essential Oils. They are medicinal/therapeutic quality.

I took one capsule of essential oils made up from:
oregano 6 drops; thyme 6 drops; mountain savory 3 drops. I mixed these oils in a capsule and ingested it. In 6 hours I had NO pain and the infection did not return.

All the same, I kept taking a capsule twice a day for about a week, but the pain never came back.

I'd never want to be without these fantastic oils. If you want to try it, don't even try to ingest the inferior quality oils that are only perfumed and which are extracted using solvents etc. I recommend Young Living oils because I've used them and know they are effective and don't have any side-effects.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)