CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Natural Symptom Alleviator for Colitis and Crohn's - Yerba Mate

jbkizzle Views: 13,941
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,586,138

Re: Natural Symptom Alleviator for Colitis and Crohn's - Yerba Mate

Okay. Regardless of what you have said, the fact remains that I am symptom free from my colitis and have been over the past year, and the only thing that I changed was adding Yerba Mate into my regimen. I understand that you think it is a coincidence, and that something else has caused my improvement. I could not disagree stronger. I have been tracking everything that I have done to improve my condition, and nothing ever worked. I had always had a moderately inflammed colon, with no remission. The Yerba Mate has put an end to that for over a year (and is still doing so today).

As for your "anything can have side effects arguments," I agree. But, I'm not advising people to drink 25 litres a day. In fact, if you read my first post, you would see that I advised against that, considering I got seriously ill drinking excessive amounts. I drink 1 cup a day.

The point of my post was to inform Colitis/Crohn's sufferers of something that has shown (not just in my case) to be effective in eliminating the symptoms of Colitis and Crohn's. I know what it is like to suffer from this disease. I am unsure if you have had Colitis or Crohn's as well. I told myself that if I ever got rid of it, I would try to help others get well too. I strongly believe Yerba Mate can help.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)