CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: You mean you don't know?

InnerCalm Views: 2,514
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,584,657

Re: You mean you don't know?

Chemtrails have been admitted in mainstream media all over the world. I suggest anyone that is not sure about chemtrails, do a little research . You will uncover reams of data showing both its undertaking and many theories on its purpose. I have studied this for many years. I can say it has several purposes. The cover is that the govnernment is doping it to lessen the impact of global warming. This is just the cover. The real reason, and backed up by many scientists collecting samples, is that they are testing out various vectors of biologicals on populations. Some are meant for immune distrpution, some are meant for infection, some are meant for genetic alteration and still some are meant for mass sterilization. It depends where the samples are taken from as to what is found in them.

As well, there is a common base to chemtrails that is used to both harm the immune system and to make it easier for magnetic technology to impact humans. This is an integral part of a control grid. The substrate material holds biologicals and is also metallic so that it act as a kind of antenae within the body.

If in doubt about chemtrails, go to any major city and just look up. Criss crossing patterns to the sky were not around 20 years ago. If you have a telephoto you can actually see a big jet laying out these patterns as they criss cross through the sky. Not exactly a normal flight pattern or a normal activity. Most people are too drugged or busy with mainstream activities to even question it.

I see you have your groupies too DQ. ;-)

I find these pets tend to enjoy scoobie snacks best.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)