Re: Holy cr__: cholesterol results

Celestial Views: 2,647
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,580,506

Re: Holy cr__: cholesterol results

Here are a couple of excerpts from the book:

"Ancient Cleansing Formulas that work — after vitamins
and medicines have failed!" (1995/1996)

I was just reading this last night. The first is an interview with Dr. Schulze about Liver Flushing and its effect on cholesterol. The second excerpt from the same source with Dr. Dana Myatt (a naturopath) about using castor oil packs and milk thistle to lower cholesterol.
Anyway it sounds like the liver is in charge!! Hope this is helpful.

Celestial

Here is a link to the whole document thanks to Water01 that was posted a few days ago:

http://issuu.com/gordonmorton/docs/madonna_-ancient_cleansing_formulas_-_afte...

"The flush unclogs the liver and allows it to deal better
with cholesterol in the bloodstream."

Interviewer: Can the olive oil in the Liver Flush be harmful to people with high cholesterol?

Dr. Schulze : No, in fact, it's just the opposite. The flush should lower their cholesterol. One man came to me with a cholesterol level of 340, and we had it down to 132 in thirty days.

Interviewer: Thirty days? Did you have to put him on some brutal nutrition program to get it that low?

Dr. Schulze : In his case, the program was pretty strict — it had to be. He had already had a heart attack and symptoms of a stroke. On the other hand, I had a woman with a cholesterol level of 220, and,in three weeks, we had her down to 152, and that included eating turkey
for Thanksgiving. The Liver Flush and Bowel Cleanse were a big part of her program.
Interviewer: How does the flush do so much for cholesterol?

DR. SCHULZE: Most people don't realize that the liver's job is to accept the fat that floats around in the bloodstream and metabolize it back out through the gallbladder, into the digestive system, and out. If the liver is congested, it can't do its job. It's kind of like a clogged sewer — you can't get as much down the drain. There's a big misconception about oil and cholesterol. Olive oil is a fat,but it is a mono unsaturated fat, which means it does not clog your arteries, and it does not contain cholesterol. It actually helps lower cholesterol Olive oil increases the body's level of HDLs (high density
lipoproteins), also known as "good" cholesterol. The HDLs gather cholesterol in the bloodstream and bring it back up to the liver to be eliminated. Remember that the only source of dietary cholesterol is animal foods. There is NO cholesterol in any type of fruit, vegetable, grain, seed or nut.

Interviewer: Does the Liver Flush clean out the arteries as well as the liver and colon?

DR. SCHULZE: Yes, and for the same reasons I just cited. The flush enables the liver to handle its job of metabolizing fat out of the bloodstream, so it can help prevent fatty deposits from forming on the walls of the arteries.

Dr. Myatt interview:

Cholesterol levels lowered by cleansing the liver with
castor oil.

Interviewer: Will the packs affect cholesterol levels?

DR. MYATT: I was involved in a 30-patient research study on the effects of castor oil on the T-cells of the immune system, and we weren't seeing much in the way of results.
So I said, "Why don't we pull a before and after blood test on everybody just to see if there is a change in some other parameter we are not even looking at." It turned out there was a change — and it was in the cholesterol.

Interviewer: What kind of a response were you seeing? A10% to 15% drop?

DR. MYATT: In many cases, more than that. For instance, if someone had a level over 200, the numbers came down a little. But the folks who had levels up around 300, they
saw a significant drop — down closer to 200. Since that
study, I treated a woman who had a cholesterol level
that was close to 600.

Interviewer: 600! I didn't even know the number could reach that high!

DR. MYATT: Neither did 1.1 called the lab because I thought it was a mistake. I'd never seen anything like that before. When the cholesterol is that high, something can happen any minute. Usually the blood is so thick with blood fat that you get a circulatory system that is often compromised. You can draw their blood, look at it in the test tube, and see a layer of fat sitting on top of it that looks like butter.

Interviewer: I didn 't know that it was possible to see that with the nakedeye. Were you able to help this patient?

DR. MYATT: That's the exciting part. In a month's time, I was able to get her cholesterol down to two hundred and small change — without modifying her diet.

Interviewer: And that was largely from the castor oil?

DR. MYATT: She used castor oil packs and she took the herb milk thistle.

Interviewer: We'll get into milk thistle later. What I'd like to know is: Can castor oil help familial high cholesterolemia — which is genetic?

DR. MYATT: Yes. In fact, I believe this woman's case was a genetic situation. And I have seen beneficial results in other cases like this.

Interviewer: If a medical doctor heard about such changes in cholesterol,what would he say?

DR. MYATT: All I can tell you is that it's awesome. We don't have any drugs that do that. If we did, it would be on the front page of everynewspaper.

Interviewer: Not even experimental drugs?

DR. MYATT: Not even close! If we use a drug and it brings someone's cholesterol down twenty or thirty points in a month, we are pretty happy with that.

Interviewer: But you had only 30 patients in your study!

DR. MYATT: So what? Medicine publishes exciting results on drugs we get all enthused about, and the work is often done on far less than 30 patients.

Interviewer: So no one could sneer at 30patients?

DR. MYATT: No.

Interviewer: If castor oil were a drug, would the publicity go out?

DR. MYATT: Oh, they would go crazy! The medical profession wouldget headlines in every major newspaper reading: "Medical answer tohigh cholesterol found. The cure has been discovered."

"It just may be that abnormal cholesterol should be
considered a sign of sluggish liver function."

Interviewer: Why on earth would castor oil have any effect on cholesterol levels?

DR. MYATT: Castor oil improves liver function, and, as you know, the liver is responsible for manufacturing and regulating cholesterol. For example, we noticed in our study that in people who had cholesterol levels lower than 160, the numbers came up. But low cholesterol can be just as harmful as high cholesterol. Medically speaking, we are only just starting to acknowledge that maybe when the cholesterol is low that is signifying some problem with the liver since the liver makes cholesterol. It seemed as if the castor oil packs moved cholesterol levels closer toward 180 either up or down, which, in my estimation, is a gold standard for a cholesterol level.

Interviewer: How come diets don't always help in lowering cholesterol?

DR. MYATT: It depends on the reason why the person's cholesterollevel is high. Sometimes dietary reduction gives dramatic improvement. But,if the liver is simply mis-behaving or acting sluggish — a dramatic diet isn't going to help. I think this is why conventional medicine doesn't
get as vigorous with dietary treatment as it could,because it doesn't help in every case.

Interviewer: In the study you did, were there any dietary changes?

DR. MYATT: None. I was not allowed to manipulate their diet or use anything else during the course of the treatment with the castor oil packs.

"At a cholesterol level of 180, nobody has a heart attack
due to cholesterol problems."

Interviewer: How exactly do you use the castor oil to lower cholesterol?

DR. MYATT: We use a pack made of wool flannel and castor oil over the liver area. The wool flannel is important. Other materials, such as cotton, don't seem to have the same ability to draw toxins out of the liver.

Interviewer: How long does the person keep the pack on?

DR. MYATT: In adults, you put the pack on hot and then put a heating pad over the top of it.
It really needs to be left in place for an hour; a half-hour doesn't seem to be long enough to get the full effects. I suppose that's partly because the heat is helping to drive the oil into the system.

Interviewer: How does the oil get into the body?

DR. MYATT: It moves through the skin. Basically, that's how a number of medications are delivered today: transdermally.

Interviewer: How often do you have to change the oil?

DR. MYATT: Well, if you are pulling toxins out of a system, that pack will become discolored. Sometimes in as little as ten to fifteen applications,it will turn yellow or brown and it'll be pretty obvious.

Interviewer: I didn 't know that could happen!

DR. MYATT: Oh yes, it'll get nasty. When that color change happens, they toss it. What I believe is happening is that there is a two-way effect from the pack. On one hand, the oil is being driven into the system and is having beneficial effects. On the other hand, the castor oil pack is drawing toxins out of the system. That's why it's so important to use wool flannel, as I mentioned earlier. If the main benefit you are getting is simply driving the oil into the body, it won't change color. You can use it for fifty or a hundred times. Don't wash it — just keep adding more oil as it starts to dry out.

"Anti-cholesterol drugs work different than castor oil.
They bring the cholesterol level down slightly—but they
don't necessarily reduce the cardiac risk."

Interviewer: How do modern anti-cholesterol drugs differ from the castor oilprogram?

DR. MYATT: These modern prescribed drugs may not be doing
anything much but driving a number down. They aren't life-extending and they do cause other problems. But, with castor oil, we are not artificially changing the
cholesterol number out of context to all other numbers in the body. We are not giving a medication to block some biochemical pathway. I think what we are doing is improving liver function, which, in turn,is having an influence on cholesterol levels.

Interviewer: So now there's a choice: drugs or castor oil?

DR. MYATT: That's right. And if that number is coming down with castor oil, how else can it be happening, except that something is working better. We're not stopping any other bodily process. We are only putting castor oil on the outside for absorption."Milk thistle and castor oil packs are an outstanding combination for improving the liver's ability to handle cholesterol."

Interviewer: How can readers benefit from the milk thistle you just mentioned?

DR. MYATT: Milk thistle is taken internally and the castor oil packs are placed externally over the liver. Milk thistle protects the tissues of the liver and makes it more resistant to poisonous substances.

Interviewer: The orthodox approach is all or nothing: either zero treatment or a liver transplant. Nothing in between!

DR. MYATT: That's right. Either leave it alone or cut it out.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.168 sec, (6)