CureZone   Log On   Join
REALLY need help choosing Calcium supplement! :-(

skittledee Views: 2,079
Published: 14 y

REALLY need help choosing Calcium supplement! :-(

My Mom, who is not yet 65, has been diagnosed with severe osteoporosis, disc degeneration, and scoliosis. She has been advised to take, among other thing, a calcium and/or calcium-magnesium supplement (though no specifics were given), and was told to advise her children, male or female, to start taking calcium supplements immediately.

I am quite scared, not only for Mom's health (she also has a history of strokes) but I, at 38, already have scoliosis in my lumbar spine, frequent back pain and stiffness, and now my joints are snapping, cracking, and aching.

I could really use some advice and recommendations regarding *high quality* calcium or calcium-magnesium supplements, something that is easily absorbed and used by the body. There are so many on the market, and I am sure quality varies greatly.

As an aside, I am also looking into supplementing with hemp oil, fish oil, or flax oil to to try help keep my joints in good shape. Have any of these proven effective in dealing with joint pain?

Thank you so much for your help!

Dee

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.047 sec, (1)