CureZone   Log On   Join
how can i truly grow aware to the love to life?

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Turmeric Bowel Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

trust2009 Views: 1,622
Published: 14 y

how can i truly grow aware to the love to life?

how can i love all from a true feeling that trust all and joyful and it needs no ego of a mind to know and force it? how we can fulfil our work so that we can have this love? what i am doing to love all with my job and studies, to free my ego - my sacrifice to earn my love withen my privacy, withen my prison of what i have to know;my sactifice and big burdon to my senses so i can be ignorance to my negative energy, my wrongly use vital energy; my sacrifice to be indifferent to your suffering,desparation, depression, repression, dissappioment, waste of your doing, work, art, your life, prejudice, mistreatment, misunderstanding, lies, things, your false forced smile just not to be left lonely from the miserable love in your knowledge, from the superficial friendlyness; my sactifice to the God of the darkness, to my painful blunting hate, my exhausion and lower energy? how can i be aware of the unknown for my love to all? how can i have you all from my prison? have i not locked in me a dangerous devil so i need darkness lest it come out, this dangerous negative energy? have not we created these conditions and kept for so called controls and justice? what do you do to tolerate this evil? is it to be stupid, ignorance, indiffenent, cruel, insensitive? how can you love all to get rid of lies and the ego, the bad energy of your prison? there is a way to grow aware and a witness to the flow of love to life through you as you likewise grow sensitive, creative, joyfull, free, healty, kind, loving, etc. how can we do this if we have to depend on others to grap relentlessly from them, what about your own love from the creator inside you, your true good energy to life and to others? how can i bring myself to have this love from inside me to love all? am i afraid to stay lonely and when i am with you do i really love you? what good i can do for you all, not only for my private love, what is your love inside you? is that private and you cannot feel so you want it from other. how can i stop my hunger to have the flow in me or i have to wait for the things to gain for this flow. what right things i can get in my blindness, without true love? how much you need things so you can have your loving flowing through you? do you know what you need, what you want, what you know? is this not a law of attraction that you like or you have to make it yourself? do you see a law of attraction in the spirit? there is where the invisible is forced into the visible to your life. only when you can love all you can stop the ego and its prison and for this you will have GOd's creation through you and the best energy - love.
take this just for awareness sake and not for anger sake. we all need this and i need you for this. i see you have like this, you looking for the source so you are on the way and keep doing it for it will grow good to you. don't worry about your ego. this love is your truly protection from the hell. your good energy is your reward, your awareness!!! and true love and life!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (2)