CureZone   Log On   Join
27 yrs old with a beard and its tearing me apart

starrlighttlove Views: 7,934
Published: 14 y

27 yrs old with a beard and its tearing me apart

I am a 27 yr old female with UFH. I am not sure when it started but I think it was back in Jr.high. I have dark hair and the UFH was also dark so I did the only thing I knew of back then to get rid of it, I shaved my face. Of course this just made it worse and I have had to shave everyday since sometimes twice a day because my hair grows so fast. It is not a small amount but a large area. I have what you call a double chin and that is where most of the UFH is. If I don't shave or don't get a close enough shave I have a five o'clock shadow and it is very noticeable because the hair is so dark. I don't like people being close to face for fear of them seeing it. I have a hard time with relationships because of this too. It is the one thing I hate most about myself. I have been tested for PCOS so I know it is not that. My Dr. said it is just genetics. I got a prescription for Vaniqa the other day and have yet to fill it due to not having the money. I am really hoping this helps. Id like to do Lazer Hair removal as well but again I don't have the money for it either. I just need some help and support I guess with all this. I know I'm not alone and it would be nice to connect with other women who are going through the same thing. Please any help, support or suggestions will be welcomed.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)