CureZone   Log On   Join
A coming blog: The Fundamentals Of Correcting Depression Naturally

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Energy Awareness Course
Use CureZone kode to get a free session!

Turmeric Bowel Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

nutrientscure Views: 2,180
Published: 14 y

A coming blog: The Fundamentals Of Correcting Depression Naturally

Dear friends:

I have a number of goals in writing “The Fundamentals Of Correcting Depression Naturally” (2010).

One goal is that I hope that this material helps millions of persons some day (as it should).

Another goal is that I hope this material crushes the big lie that antidepressant medication is “the best chemical answer” to treat a state of depression.

And a third goal is that I hope this material reaches every single member of Congress such that it positively and profoundly impacts on the health care reform process in the U.S.

This blog is going to be drafted on my WordPress site over the next few weeks. A decent rough draft of it should be completed by the end of February, 2010.

I do not expect this blog to actually be finished by the end of February 2010. This is because I intend to use the help of other persons (who have professional writing and editing skills) to make this written material “the very best that it can be”. Doing this (seeking and getting help from other persons) is going to take time. (My writing skills are not professional. I intend to seek professional help on “The Fundamentals Of Correcting Depression Naturally” (2010) after I have done my best with it.)

This blog titled “The Fundamentals Of Correcting Depression Naturally” (2010) is probably the most important material that I have ever written in my life, if not clearly the most important without question. It is the culmination of a lifelong history indicative of at least “some degree of genius”, almost sixteen years of full time effort, hundreds of books read, tens of thousands of miles driven, nearly 150,000 capsules of free form amino acids taken (and another 75,000 or so capsules or tablets of “everything else”), and perhaps an aggregate of $200,000 spent in an effort to find an answer for depression (and manic depression) for the world.

“The Fundamentals Of Correcting Depression Naturally” (2010) represents the fulfillment of my destiny in a big way. This destiny apparently was to learn what needed to be learned, and discover what needed to be discovered, such that I could teach the world how to properly treat depression (and manic depression) naturally.

The world is going to be faced with a simple “A” or “B” choice after this material is complete. (A) Accept the concepts and knowledge I am quite literally giving away in “The Fundamentals Of Correcting Depression Naturally” (2010), or (B) Continue to label me manic, paranoid, delusional, etc., continue to give little respect or support to what I am saying, and then be forced to “reinvent the wheel”. I cannot suggest strongly enough to others that the best, and the fastest, way “to reinvent the wheel” in regard to how to properly treat depression (and manic depression) naturally is to simply plagiarize the concepts and ideas in “The Fundamentals Of Correcting Depression Naturally” (2010) when it is complete.

In all honesty, I do not care what the world chooses in regard to the above. I am tired of all of the personal attacks and hurtful words that I have received from persons that do not have nearly the degree of knowledge that I do. I am tired of the many big egos in the alternative medical arena, many of wish to be “top dog without just cause”. (I could write a long list here… lol.) And I am tired of the numerous alternative medical authors and companies over the years that have plagiarized my ideas without even having the courtesy to thank me, and without giving me any credit whatsoever. (You know who you are.)

I am at peace with the fact that when “The Fundamentals Of Correcting Depression Naturally” (2010) is complete, I will have done my part to help the world. What happens after I have done my part to help the world understand how to properly treat depression (and manic depression) in most so afflicted is not up to me, it is up to the rest of you.

A few final thoughts

The drug industry cannot survive if the antidepressant class of medications is shown to be the enormous hoax that it is. “The Fundamentals Of Correcting Depression Naturally” (2010) should do just this when it is completed. It should expose the antidepressant class of medications to be an enormous hoax of historic proportions.

If the antidepressant class of medications falls to the truth, many other classes of medications will fall as well. Cholesterol medications are a hoax, blood pressure medications are hoax, acid reflux medications are a hoax, cancer medications are a hoax, psychiatric medications are a hoax, etc. All of these classes of medication are going to fall, if the antidepressant class of medications falls to the truth.

It is my sincere belief that Big Pharma is doomed due to the fact that this industry cannot stand up to the truth. Big Pharma may be doomed as soon as “The Fundamentals Of Correcting Depression Naturally” (2010) is widely cross posted to many sites on the Internet. The only catch here is the obvious. Big Pharma is doomed as long as healing nutritional supplements remain on the open market in the U.S., just as they are now. The health of American citizens hinges on whether or not powerful healing nutritional supplements are, or are not, taken off the free market by Senator John McCain’s Dietary Supplement Safety Act (DSSA), FDA interference, CODEX interference, or any other kind of “anti-supplement” or “pro-conventional medicine” change of federal law.

Lastly, and to repeat what is stated above, the blog titled “The Fundamentals Of Correcting Depression Naturally” (2010) will take time to complete. This blog will exhibit various states of completion on http://nutrientscure.wordpress.com/
until it is done.

Allen Darman

//www.curezone.org/blogs/

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (3)