CureZone   Log On   Join
My prayer and gratitude

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Turmeric Bowel Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

cnblnr Views: 4,947
Published: 14 y

My prayer and gratitude

I am grateful for that God let my angel of blessing locate me today in the name of Jesus.I am grateful for that God let the resurrection power of the Lord Jesus Christ come upon all my works in Jesus' name.I am grateful for that Angels of the living God, search the land of the living and the dead and recover all my stolen wealth in Jesus' name.Thank God to anoint my eyes to see the hidden riches of secret places.I am grateful for that God let my angel of blessing locate me today in the name of Jesus.I am grateful for that my angel of blessings will not go unless I am blessed in the name of Jesus. Thank God to let every satanic hindrance targeted against my angel of blessing be dissolved by fire in Jesus' name.Thank God to let every dead area of my blessings receive resurrection now in the name of Jesus.Thank God to let spiritual magnetic power that attracts wealth be deposited in my finances in the mighty name of Jesus. O Lord God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob,thank you for that you manifest yourself in your mighty power to bless me.Thank God to let every generational curse and covenant of poverty,disease,pain,sadness and failure hiding in my life be broken and be cancelled by the blood of Jesus.Thank God to let every rage of the enemy against my breakthroughs this year, be disgraced now in Jesus' name. Every power in the heavens, earth or underneath the earth conspiring to abort my divine destiny, receive the fire of God's judgment now in Jesus' name.Thank God to let every evil message coded in my DNA to destroy me, be nullified by the blood of Jesus.Thank God to stretch forth your mighty hands to perform signs and wonders in my finance. My finance, receive the power and anointing to get wealth in Jesus' name.Thank you Holy Spirit to order my steps into divine prosperity. Thank for God's abundance.Thank God to let rich,prosperity,health and opportunity flow into my life abundantly.Thank God to let all way of money to open for me and let my income be more than my payment in great degree and let my wealth to increase in unlimited fold.All my achievement and glory belong to great and abundant God. Amen.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (2)