CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Im 40 weeks today! No signs of labor yet though.

Dr Mom Views: 9,980
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,563,379

Re: Im 40 weeks today! No signs of labor yet though.

None of the suggestions I have listed will hurt you or the baby if you want to try them - it can just be miserable going through the intestinal cramping and cleaning, if you're not ready to go into labor. If you do get your labor going, but you're not quite ready, it can also tend to make your labor longer and slower. That's why I like to make sure all the cards are stacked in my favor.

I find it interesting that you and my daughter are both past your due-date, at the same time - makes me want to check the calendar and see when the next 'full' moon is.

Sorry, for the delay in getting back with you - we are making the last trip down to the old house today to clean and lock the door - I have hope that life will settle down once this move is finished. Of course, when you live with a special-needs 7 month-old, a diabetic with an infection in his foot and a daughter, who is due any minute - I'm probably kidding myself - guess we'll see.

Good luck - you've certainly tried to do everything you could to have a beautiful, healthy baby!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)