CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Super Tonic Testimony - HOLY MOLY - ***WOWZAH***

ds3 Views: 6,983
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,551,656

Re: Super Tonic Testimony - HOLY MOLY - ***WOWZAH***

I almost forgot to post this...

Early last week, I suddenly developed a cough. The dry cough that doesn't stop. Didn't think much of it then the following day, the cough continued along with not breathing well, a strange tight feeling in my chest, slight sore throat and headache and beginnings of a runny nose.

I then began the super tonic. Just took a tsp straight - gasped for air - hot!!, chugged some water, then took another tsp full straight. More water, took some echinacea tonic. That feeling in the throat when you can't stop coughing Immediately went away!! It felt like instant killing of bacteria or whatever in my throat. The rest of the day I kept on taking a couple of tsp fulls but in apple juice along w/ echinacea. That first day I probably had about one and a half ounces. By the next day, I was feeling much better with only slight breathing problems, and a slight cough so I kept on taking it inside the apple juice along the ech but not quite as much. Third day woke up feeling perfectly fine. That was the end of that. Whatever bug was trying to grab hold did NOT succeed thanks to the super tonic and echanacea!!!

I know I didn't take it quite as suggested, but I preferred to take it quick instead of trying to drink it all day in sips. It worked and that's all I cared about.

I couldn't wait for Uny to make it and I'm Very glad I had it on hand. Thanks Uny for top-notch products:)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)