CureZone   Log On   Join
To ALL BV Sufferers!

lizzobizzo Views: 4,530
Published: 14 y

To ALL BV Sufferers!

Antibiotics are known to only kill the problem for a couple of weeks and then it returns! Putting suppositories in your V may work, but do you really want to do that for the rest of your life? Supplements, herbal pills, boric acid, and tampons soaked in hydrogen peroxide may do the trick momentarily, but do they target the root cause? No!

Many diseases begin in the psyche. Bacterial vaginosis is a disease directly related to improper immune system function. Your immune system is directly connected to your psyche. Think about it: when people are mentally stressed, they get sick, zits, infections, tired, heartburn, ulcers, etc.

In some way or another, your immune system is being assaulted by stress whether it be from overuse of Antibiotics OR (more likely) mental stress. I urge you ALL to look at your relationships with your spouses, boyfriends, close friends, and work and ask yourself: am I regularly stressed out by one or more of these relationships?

If you are, you must take the steps to reduce stress in that area of your life, because believe it or not it is adversely affecting your health. You should NEVER settle for a stress-filled environment. Why? Because if you get used to chronic low levels of stress, you are setting your body up for serious trouble.

I was in an a verbally abusive relationship with a controlling man for three years. The third year, I moved in with him. Every month, I would get a yeast infection. My body was in a state of constant stress. I could feel in my gut something was very wrong, but ignored it because I wanted so desperately for things to work between us. A few months later, my monthly yeast infection was replaced by something a lot more menacing and foul: Bacterial Vaginosis.

I looked back at my life and wondered why I had this awful infection. I had never had these problems before. Then, I began to make the connection. Ignoring my gut feeling for so long resulted in a nasty infection that has taken 3 months to go away.

But it has gone away. There is no more smell, itching, or irritation. Why? He has gone away too. Or, rather, I have left. I haven't spoken to him in 2 weeks. In that two weeks, I noticed a drastic reduction in stress, a gradual disappearance of my symptoms, and a rise in my general health and well being.

I have done some research and found that your "gut" is intimately intertwined with your immune system AND healthy vaginal flora. After ignoring my gut feelings for so long, it was no small wonder that I was sick and stressed. My gut needed rehabilitation for all that I put it through.

All the stress I had been through had caused toxicity in my system! The normal, healthy, good bacteria were completely overtaken by unhealthy, sick-making bacteria and my body was feeling the strain. I began taking Femdophilus bacterial supplements (orally) twice a day for several weeks. These supplements contain two types of bacteria that help to re-establish healthy gut flora and, by proxy, healthy vaginal flora. They were all I needed to put me back in good health.

So there you have it: Bacterial Vaginosis is a whole-body disease with its beginnings in the mind. NEVER, EVER ignore your gut feelings! The body knows so much more than the mind. It is not irrational: in fact, the mind will lead you down pathways of irrationality and sickness! Overemphasis of the mind's power has led our civilization to the brink of disaster- why would our personal lives unfold differently?

Trust your gut. Nourish it. Feed it good food. Take care of it and it will take care of you and your entire body. Don't let anybody tell you it is wrong, because it is never wrong. You and your mind may be wrong, but it isn't. Foster a healthy mind-gut connection. Let your gut speak first and your mind translate.

Get rid of the stress in your life! Stressful people, stressful situations, and stressful thoughts. If you can't escape a stressful environment, make it priority #1 every single day to create a mental and or physical space where you can unwind and de-stress.

You must do this: it is the key to your health and the elimination of BV!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.059 sec, (2)