CureZone   Log On   Join
A Clarification of My Current Situation (January 20, 2010)

nutrientscure Views: 1,796
Published: 14 y

A Clarification of My Current Situation (January 20, 2010)

Dear friends:

The following copy was written to an anonymous person that expressed an interest in working with me. It was amended a little bit with the intent that it become a blog. This blog will be widely posted to the Internet (as is much of what I write).

Hopefully, the material below will clarify to all persons that read it the rather unusual situation that I currently find myself in.

Allen

Dear (name removed):

I am under the assumption that virtually everything that I write email-wise from my Yahoo address of allen_dar@yahoo.com is seen by Big Pharma (or some portion thereof) as I write it (to include this email).

Please be aware that I have lost six different personal computers to hackers since I first put my son Willy’s original recovery story on the Internet since June 2006. I have also had three computers of different family members hacked and disrupted since June 2006 while I was using them as well. In addition to this, both New Hartford Public Library and Hamilton College Library (where this email is being sent from) have been hacked by Big Pharma’s dirty tricks dept. since June 2006 as well. (I have had many emails blocked, some blogs erased while I was writing them, some blogs changed after they were written, and numerous odd and inexplicable events using almost any computer for any length of time since June 2006.)

In the late 1980’s I was considered quite gifted in regard to understanding computers, and adapting computers for use in business accounting. Although I never upgraded these computer skills, as my focus in life was directed elsewhere, when I state the above in regard to being repeatedly hacked by parties paid for by Big Pharma (or a portion thereof), please realize it is the truth.

In addition to not being able to communicate in confidence with anyone via email, last summer my Cell Phone was clearly compromised as well. Verizon Wireless could not explain what was going on with my phone. At this point, I am nearly certain that any conversation that we may have via the use of my Cell Phone is listened to by Big Pharma (or a portion thereof). Anyone that I talk to should be aware of this when we speak.

The people doing this and I both solidly know that “we are playing for all of the marbles”. If what I know about the correction of depression, bipolar disorder, and schizophrenia sees the light of day, entire classes of medications become obsolete, with multiple class action lawsuits to soon follow.

I should note that I have no self-seeking agenda. I am not seeking fame or fortune (nor have I ever been). I realize that what I have learned is “far too big” for me to survive the storm much longer. I also realize that this is very probably the last year of my life. I cannot escape these evil people forever. Sooner or later, they are going to succeed at taking me out in a surreptitious manner, as I firmly believe that they tried to do on January 6th, 2010 in Atlantic City.

To Big Pharma, I am “a loose cannon rolling around on the deck”, and one that cannot remain rolling around much longer. They know how dangerous I am to them due to what happened at the War Council in NJ. To have a medical doctor (I will never release this name) believe in me enough that (s)he offered to work with me and try a “Willy’s Baggie” approach on his or her patients is absolutely untenable to them.

The gigantic hoax of most drug oriented medicine comes crashing down if I get (1) even a modicum of layperson help, (2) can raise the five to ten thousand dollars necessary to do what has to be done, and (3) have a safe, collaborative, supportive environment in which to work for as little as two or three months. Thus far I have met none of these three needs… but these shortfalls will not last forever. (I will eventually find what I seek, or so I pray, and the sooner the better.)

Make no mistake, hundreds of billions of dollars (of lost sales by the drug industry) are at stake here… as well as my life, and the lives of any persons that may help me.

My goal at this point is to find a few other persons to work with “to prove what I know to be true”… and out of this collaboration develop educational video material that is useful to all. Whether this video material is sold as a product, or simply freely given away via the Internet, is of no real concern to me. I am not in this for the money, nor have I ever been.

I’d love to have the help of anyone with the same heart that I have, and who is brave enough to stand with me in this. If I cannot find such a person (or persons), I will eventually raise the means to do what has to be done, and do it alone, if I have to. As soon as I can get some solid, cohesive, and organized video material on the Internet that teaches persons how to become “effective doctors of themselves”, this will happen, whether I get any collaborative help on this project or not.

All the very best,

Allen Darman

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (3)