CureZone   Log On   Join
2years on iodine

Ginagirl Views: 5,870
Published: 14 y

2years on iodine

soon to be 2 years; and 1 year on curezone.
//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1363626

What has happened the last months; I was on a steady improvement from hypo T until this autumn.
Then to overcome a digestion issue I reduced the Iodine a little, took a kelp supplement instead.
Slowly some hypo T symptoms came creeping back, so slowly that I did not realize until it hit me one day; I was on the wrong track.
So I doubled my dosage of Lugols; not much happened, then I tripled it.
Oh yes; definitely right; that day I had the energy back, and the body warmth came back. It has been around -20 C here for a few weeks now; so it is really put to a test.
Today when other work colleagues was freezing to their core, I was warm, and I sent a warm thought to my Lugols.
Skin,hair and nails are also a good barometer for whats going on; I have had improvements on all the last couple of weeks after I started the triple dosage (approx 2-300 mg Lugols reduced in vit C )
Not only improvement; as the bromide stench is back, my armpits stink again; and I have not needed deodorant for quite some time now. Definitely detoxing, but I know it will pass.
I am on track again. The digestion issue is much better too. Maybe I will have a go on one gram, just for the plain fun of it. I also have upped my vitamin C and coconut oil the last weeks, it seems to help as well.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.047 sec, (1)