CureZone   Log On   Join
numbness in arms gone!

Tizona Views: 3,776
Published: 14 years ago

numbness in arms gone!

I have been dealing with muscle wasting/extreme pain/weakness/and numbness and tangling in my arms and legs for a number of years now.

last year I had my Amalgams removed and followed that with about eight months of chelation therapy using almost exclusively DMPS on the Cotler protocol. I also used a little bit of DMSA. During that time I saw no real improvement.

After a week of doing chelation with ALA the numbness and tingling in my arms are gone. pretty much completely. The pain is also reduced. The weakness however is still there for now.

This is very good news. I knew that DMPS did not cross the blood brain barrier and therefore did not chelate mercury out of the brain. But my experience would indicate that DMPS does not even chelate mercury out of nerve tissues.

I started out at 50 mg per dose, went to 100 mg per dose, and now I am at 150 mg per dose. I'm going to keep increasing until I feel I have a negative reaction.

All of this was triggered by that rife treatment (using DNA frequencies for Borelli a_G.) I had last week that instigated a crazy intense Herxheimer reaction. The only thing that reduced that Herxheimer was a large doses of ALA. Since that treatment I have not given myself a rife treatment. That Herxheimer was so intense I knew I needed to get my feet back under me before I did another treatment.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.117 sec, (1)