CureZone   Log On   Join
Hey Hanna about your back

charlesbeut Views: 2,231
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 154,938

Hey Hanna about your back

Hanna I have had bad back problems most of my life, but there is a permanent and non surgical solution. Look into prolotherapy and osteopathic manipulation. Basically the back is held in place by ligaments (connecting bone to bone). After damage and/or poor healing, the ligaments become too relaxed and your back starts to curve to maintain support, or your hips/shoulders begin to pop (indicating hypermobility), or what have you. If one side of your back is strong and the other is weak, then I would think that could cause narrowing of the back, at least on the side opposite the curve. But Im not a doctor so i wouldnt know that for sure. prolotherapy causes the ligaments to grow back, so that the balance of the back is restored. Once damaged and poorly healed there is little to nothing that can be done about relaxed ligaments, although minor ligament relaxing may cause no symptoms at all but usually there is stiffness or pain (hips are a big source of problems, just like knees). Perhaps you should look into it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)