CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: MMS-Lite protocol???
 
SilverFox Views: 4,635
Published: 11 years ago
 
This is a reply to # 1,547,194

Re: MMS-Lite protocol???


Hello Daisan,

It does look like Roy has a few other tricks up his sleeve. It is too bad that he doesn't freely share them. However, it looks like you will be able to purchase his ebook soon...

Keep in mind that these chemicals work by having a concentration in contact with the pathogen for a specific amount of time. Adverse effects including nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea (both painful and non painful) are caused by high concentrations of the chemicals. When you are able to consume higher amounts of the chemicals, the effectiveness of the chemicals has been reduced.

Roy seems to put a lot of faith in what Jim Humble says, but seemed to miss the comment where Jim Humble stated that all that was needed is a 1 PPM free chlorine dioxide solution. At 1 PPM there is no adverse effects. There are actually scientific clinical trials that support this. Unfortunately, the clinical trials did not address any healing benefits.

Sodium chlorite is a stable form of chlorine dioxide. It is referenced by the amount of chlorine dioxide it can produce. For example, a 5% solution is theoretically capable of producing 50000 PPM chlorine dioxide.

When dealing with animals (and sometimes people as well) a lot of success has come from simply adding enough sodium chlorite to the pets water to form a 5 PPM available chlorine dioxide solution. This will also keep any biofilm or slime from forming in the water dish. One way to do this is to add 0.17 ml of 5% sodium chlorite to 1 liter of water.

Sodium chlorite has a PH of around 12 - 14. At this PH, it is stable and has an extended shelf life. When you add a small amount of sodium chlorite to water (which has a PH of around 7), the solution becomes activated and trace amounts of chlorine dioxide are released. If you drive the PH of the sodium chlorite lower by using an acid as an activator, more of the available chlorine dioxide is released as free chlorine dioxide in solution. Hydrochloric acid (PH 2) causes all of the available chlorine dioxide to be immediately released as free chlorine dioxide.

When adding small amounts of sodium chlorite to water, the activation time is increased to about 5 years. Over 5 years, the 5 PPM of available chlorine dioxide will become free chlorine dioxide and kill off pathogens in the process. This extended shelf life means that you can store water and keep it pure.

Your cat may not drink a liter of water at a time, so just mix up a liter, pour some in the cats water dish, and store the rest.

We are finding that it takes a few weeks to see the improvement, but with careful observation steady progress can be seen during that time.

Tom
 

 
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


 

Donate to CureZone


CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com


Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.984 sec, (2)