CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Your Story, and the Law of Attraction

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Turmeric Bowel Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

spudlydoo Views: 3,088
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,545,072

Re: Your Story, and the Law of Attraction

Thanks for posting this Maya, Its an important concept for those working with energy. I'd like to share a couple of personal experiences that I have had while working with energy in my own life. They fit somewhat with this concept of 'the law of attraction' but it has become clear to me that there is more to this idea.

The first experience is one of experiencing a strong knowing, without any feeling as to why or what the outcome may be. For the last couple of years I have had a very strong sense that I need to save money. (I have always been terrible at this). I felt this, and have done it, even though I have absolutly no idea why I should be doing this, but the vibration/energy was so strong that I trusted it above all else, and have decided that the reason will eventually show itself.

The second experience is somewhat weird and a bit boring, but was a fantastic confirmation that energy work , works.
I was putting out the wheelie bins on evening, and while doing this I sensed a wobble in the energy surrounding the bins, I sensed that they would not be safe if left on the road side, (I know this sounds odd, but it was very real), I didn't want to have to drag them all back to the yard, so I decided to put a protective shield around them, using energy, and did so. A couple of days later, while in a car with my friend, we passed a destroyed bin, my friend told me that on the night I put my bins out, many of the bins in the neighbourhood had been destroyed by vandals, mine were not touched, and the vandals would have driven right past them.

I have had many experiences with working with energy. I have seen 'the law of attraction' working around me as well. There are a couple of anomolies though, if someone gives off an energy of vunerablility, they do not attract helpers, they attract predators. Sometimes if a person gives off an energy of being strong and confident, they do not always attract like, they attract those of the 'poor me' disposition, seeking pity and sympathy.

I'd be very interested in your take on this,

spud

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)