CureZone   Log On   Join
use search tool, get questions asked before posting

ruff magruff Views: 2,149
Published: 15 y

use search tool, get questions asked before posting

before you post,

hey everyone, i just wanted to let y'all know that this forum has been around for a long time and there is a lot of good advice out there...and perhaps the better method of trying to find healing for yourself is to research, using the search tool, to find people who have posted before with the same sypmtoms...youd be surprised how many people have the exact symptoms you have...and have found improvements.

there is a wealth of knowledge on here and many people have improved their quality of life...

i know we all want someone to tell us what to do to heal ourselves...but we can find the answers that are already there without wasting anyones time....

for me the solution was removing intolerant foods from my diet, rasing stomach acid with bitter herbs and betaine hcl, ending constipation i.e. decreasing intestinal transit time (increasing bowel movements per day) with vegetables and supplements of fiber, bentonite/charcaol, DE.

if you search any of these things: constipation, stomach acid, bitters, hcl, fiber.... you will most likely find good advice..and you can follow the thread to find out if the proposed solutions worked for those people...make sure to continue past a day or so because people often flip flop how they feel with dysbiosis.

good luck
to health!

~ruff magruff

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)