CureZone   Log On   Join
Chemtrails

godmadeusperfect Views: 5,216
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,543,468

Chemtrails

What is interesting is that the day I started to feel very ill, there was a ton of chemtrail spraying in the sky. Plane after plane spewing who-knows-what in the sky and I was in the park on a walk with my kids. It was disgusting. The dads in the park and I were talking about how brazen the UN (or whatever agency) is to spray in broad daylight, and with so many planes blanketing the sky. Their white plumes would peter out and the start again, but then end when the chemicals ran out. I had been sick since then (last Thursday) and then the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement got rid of it. I have a fractured foot otherwise I could have detoxed the chemtrail toxins with my ionic detox footbath and been fine.

By the way, there was a message removed by moderator for rudeness. If someone can't handle the truth and can't say anything nice, then they shouldn't say anything at all. I post my experiences to help people because maybe someone might recognize similar symptoms and have a greater understanding of what might help them because something helped me. If I had never heard of Miracle-Mineral-Supplement , I'd still be sick today, but I feel fantastic.

Ineffectual verbal Terrorism hiding behind "anonymous" has no relevancy to Truth, or to the Love protects people when helping other people.

Something sinister is going on in the world with the Chemtrails, the created swine flu, the H1N1 vaccination experimentation program containing carcinogenic DNA, etc., and I'm glad I have Miracle-Mineral-Supplement in my cabinet during these uncertain times. I feel sorry for those who don't. I don't pull it out very often, but when I do it saves the day.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)