CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Oral Cavitation Surgery Northeast

Northstar Views: 11,822
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,541,003

Re: Oral Cavitation Surgery Northeast

My Friend is in Ecuador being treated for a large tumor in the neck by Dr. Dowling as we speak. He has a large tumor in the neck which started out small 2 years ago and with no chemo/surgery,etc was small just using organic Nutrition.

He had had his root canal pulled a a year ago before reading Dr. Dowling book and treatments in Mexico using Photodynamic therapy didn't work. So far his tumor larger then a softball has been reduced 75 percent in size...Dr. Dowling is using Direct Current to killed the tumor cells.

So I am going to keep saying my prayers that everything will be alright for him.

Dr. Dowling believe the source of his cancer was his root canal which is directly inline of where the tumor is.

I don't believe all cancers are related to oral pathology but other environmental factors as well. We have also talked about this with some holistic dentist and they recommend getting EDS as well to determine if an area is causing a problem.

I guess in Ecuador the dentist which my friend didn't use cost around $2000 range for major work so very reasonable and Dr. Dowling charges $300 per day for his treatment services.

Take care and good luck with your dental care.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)