CureZone   Log On   Join
Immunotherapy treatment for allergies: SLIT, SCIT & RUSH, do-it-yourself SLIT???

CanDo Views: 3,150
Published: 15 y

Immunotherapy treatment for allergies: SLIT, SCIT & RUSH, do-it-yourself SLIT???

My more serious Asthma problems and my Chronic Sinusitis and other Sinus Miseries are long gone due to sinus flooding with Peroxide, SCIT (Subcutaneous Immunotherapy), Acupuncture and avoiding allergens and irritants, but I still get labored breathing and sick as a dog if I encounter allergens, irritants, pollutants, especially certain plastics, rubber, microfiber, cigarette smoke, dogs, cats and leather, etc.

And.... let's face it, there are many pollutants and pollens and irritants in our environment, foods, air and water that we can't possibly avoid, and which we often come into contact.

So, while I don't get serious Asthma attacks, and my lungs stay open, I still get labored breathing and all of the nasty debilitating malaise, heart rhythm dysfunction, Pericardial Effusion, weakness and fatigue from an encounter with an allergen/irritant.

I just read something about SLIT, otherwise known as Sublingual Immunotherapy, where, instead of injecting a trace amount of allergen into your arm, they put a trace amount of allergen under your tongue!

I've read that the SLIT is much safer than SCIT or RUSH, and less prone to cause a severe reaction, such as Anaphylactic Shock.

So...... I am thinking of placing a trace amount of some allergen under my tongue to see if I can immunize myself against some very common allergens. I need to find out how to use a tiny, trace amount, equal, in essence, to, like a millionth of a dose of some allergen.

I'm going to select an allergen that is real low on my sensitivity list, so I can lessen the chances for a nasty reaction.

Anyway, I'll update this thread with my results and experiences with my own do-it-yourself SLIT. This won't be the first time I have experimented, with my own do-it-yourself cures, and won't, hopefully, be the last time.

Wish me luck!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)