CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: UTIs

Dr Mom Views: 2,612
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,538,399

Re: UTIs

The advise about bathing is good advise. I know you said sometimes you have your daughter shower trying to prevent infections, but I actually do the opposite with my girls. Even when they are careful, they do not always wipe well enough. If they get busy playing and push it to the last second sometimes they will leak a little bit and then they spend the rest of the day with their underwear damp. This will cause a rash just like a diaper rash in babies when they are left too long in a wet diaper. To avoid this, I put my girls in a bath morning and night.

The other thing I used to do when we lived in a humid climate was leave their diaper or underwear off occasionally to let them air out. If the problem is due to dampness (or humidity) a little slippery elm powder will help to dry out the area and heal it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)