CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Hormones, Foods, and Heart Palpitations

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

earmuffz Views: 31,415
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,145,790

Re: Hormones, Foods, and Heart Palpitations

I am posting this to spread the word and help others that are in the same predicament. I originally posted this on another forum question regarding hormone imbalance etc. I hope this brings you the same relief it did my wife.

I want to give a little insight to the expensive ongoing "hormone replacement therapy" that many doctors are suggesting to patients. As we all know many peoples situations are different. However I have found that the following items 4-ENDOCRINE HEALTH™ and THYADINE by TriMedica have extremely positive affects.

No i am not a representative of the company nor have any stake in its success or failure. This information was giving to me by a Biochemist for my wife. For years she had difficulty losing weight, felt tired and fatigued all the time, foggy in the head, and just didn't feel like herself.

Literally in 2 weeks after taking both of the products, of course with her daily More Than A Multiple vitamins, her symptoms began to subside and she felt much better. Her doctor had recommended Hormone replacement therapy and that was when i phoned my friend that happens to be a biochemist. These two items are what he suggested that she try BEFORE starting any hormone replacement system. Of course her doctor NEVER recommended these nor knew anything about them and suggested against any "herbal" remedy. However he was completely wrong. It has been a year and a half and blood test show no more problems and she feels great.

Thank heaven for nature......

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)