CureZone   Log On   Join
Now Available/Storefront! SUPER TONIC & SUPER TONIC + ECHINACEA

unyquity Views: 5,394
Published: 15 y

Now Available/Storefront! SUPER TONIC & SUPER TONIC + ECHINACEA

WOOHOO!  We finally got the Super Tonic finished, and man-oh-MAN is this stuff POWERFUL!!  I can't imagine anything in my body it didn't "open up"! lol

Super Tonic is Dr. Schulzes all in one 'cure all' - it's made with equal parts (all organic, of course...and all raw/fresh):

Habanero peppers

Horseradish root

Ginger root

White/hot onions

Garlic bulbs

Unfiltered Apple Cider Vinegar

We have also made (according to Dr. Schulzes original instructions), his "plague remedy" that he called an Herbal Blitz!  That's 2/3 Echinacea tincture and 1/3 Super Tonic...you can take it straight or (as he suggests) mix it with 1/2 apple juice 1/2 water and sip it throughout the day.

Here's all the information you need regarding dosing, usage, how it works and how to make your own:

(old Dr. Schulze)

http://healingtools.tripod.com/thn8.html#sprtnc

http://healingtools.tripod.com/supertonic.html

(new Dr. Schulze)

https://web0.herbdoc.com/index.php?option=com_tabbook&catname=IST&art...

Here's more information (that I'm sure you'll find "intriguing") about Dr. Schulzes current dosing, his current prices (and our prices :).

As you can see in the above links, Dr. Schulze used to recommend taking

1-3 full ounces of Super Tonic daily...or when making his Herbal Blitz, you'd use 2 ounces of Echinacea and 1 ounce of Super Tonic (1/2 that the following days).  But the "new" Dr. Schulze recommends only (up to) 10 droppersful of Super Tonic and 10 droppersful of Echinacea Tincture maximum.  Hmmmm...

Folks, there are approximately 84 droppersful in a 2 oz bottle, so 10 droppersful is ONE EIGHTH of an ounce, of Echinacea or Super Tonic...but he USED to recommend up to 2 oz of Echinacea and up to 3oz of Super Tonic.  Why in the world would he lower the dosages SO drastically.

Could it be (???) that since he now sells 2 oz of Super Tonic for $22.00 ...and 2oz of Echinacea tincture for $30  ---and virtually NO ONE could EVER afford to take 2 ounce doses at that price...that he's substantially lowered the dosage to get people to buy it???  Tell me it's not SO!  But I certainly can't imagine any other reason...because we all know (because Dr. Schulze taught us) that we need larger doses as time goes on, because the world is so much more toxic. 

Just for comparison's sake -

8 oz of our Super Tonic - $25 

8 oz of Super Tonic "retail" - $88

16 oz of our Super Tonic - $40

16 of Super Tonic "retail" - $176

(our 8oz bottles are 2/3 Echinacea Tincture & 1/3 Super Tonic...per his original Herbal Blitz instructions.)

8 oz of our Super Tonic + Echinacea Tincture - $45

8 oz of Super Tonic + Echinacea Tincture "retail" - $112.60

16 oz of our Super Tonic + Echinacea Tincture - $80

16 of of Super Tonic +Echinacea Tincture "retail" - $225.20

And yes, you could make it cheaper yourself...but if you don't have the time or 'up front' money (or can't get the herbs), then I think you'll find these prices MORE than reasonable :)

The Number #1 rule of Natural Healing is "enough, Enough, ENOUGH!" - make sure the product is pure enough, strong enough, and that you take enough (and that you do enough along with it).  We've dedicated our life to making sure you can always have enough, and you can be SURE our products are the best that can possibly be made by anyone, anywhere.

Healthiest of blessings!!

Uny & Rocky

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (4)