CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Karma

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Feel Vibrant Again!
My skin glows with youth!

trust2009 Views: 3,805
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,530,377

Re: Karma

is your dead silence now your peace or enlightment? I suppose there is no dankness now in the world or around me and I am in harmony so I can be saved. Or I am in the dark and terrorized and need love. How much do I need to care for my self, how much cruelty, destructive instict, tensity, hate, laughter do I need to love myself or the-in me-and-around nature to live? Men have not changed their overexploitive hunting energy in them, this evil spirit of the crowd and now it needs to be changed to contructive one with the help of the creator. How can men allow God to help them if they do not allow natural well being and the love and joy in them? Are you desperate? I can help but I am alone not the exploitive controlling people. You do not like me for you want to be loved be others so you fear loneliness and that is a choice either with me or against me - there is no compromise. Does true love or the powerful wonderful energy of life in you makes you lonely? And you know very well what you want? Look at the energy in your self how do you force it to make you in harmony or in rottening flesh. you can use it to invent ideas and forced them to futher harm to others - the world is full now of this ideas and no reality. what we want from this men's world, is it our success in deceiving the nature we want to live in. you know - true love belongs to nature's harmony in you. where is it? to deceive our selves we need stupidity and power of the devil. Why? we have to love what is forced on us, that evil energy gone to far unchanged and hunting us to death. Do you have such energy and you call love?
I have children and a wife and I want them to be like other people but I don't love people, yet in this way I can get rid of them - tel me do I love truly this my children. How can I love them when I have to force my self through collective egos's consciousness, is this my love to them, my deception, my lies.
I have also found the energy that I do not force on me or on others for false love or a compensation or possesion, care, control. It truly loves me and I think this is our God, our nature in us. we are forcing ourselve to live out of ourselves - how can we live out of infinate deception what we will find? Deceptive evil neignborhood and our childen who hate us for deceiving them. you know the myths? they are all light in the darkness, ignorace and hate that the collective hide - they are very serious and the time is coming for more darkness. These tel you phrophsy and direct you to the known evil and we are living them, making history, and killing us. we cannot know God but can find peace and love and joy living in him. if we do not like this, it is because we decide to love our cruelty and hate and fear, our distruction. when you are not happy you get angry and do not care at all if make others unhappy, when you envy you want to destroy the other so you can release your hateful attention. if you have happiness from true love you can make every one happy, like God - do you play God, your own consious? what is you light you have to grow in this love and light then we together can see what God' nature to us or it is too cruel for you? what are about relegions and psychology how much they protect and prevent the desperate what they give you drugs, empty word but not the nature you want to live into. we each of us have to live out of creation in us and that is nature - don't cheat I will know you, indeed otherwise you suffer more and more of my refusal. you cannot live without me who give you life, you cannot live in your illusion created out of fear and cheat. you have to pay for it with your death... eternal.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.219 sec, (2)