Cured of BO and TMAU at long last...
OK, I'm not sure if there's that much point posting this. I have tried to reach out to the TMAU 'leaders' but my posts and emails have largely been ignored. After suffering from all sorts of smells for years I'm finally free of it.... I'm ready to move on in my life now so really don't have the time to even make this post.
This is what cured me...5-6 methods.
1) ***Ozone Therapy***
- Used 2 cheap Ozone units for drinking water, in baths, bagging (with a plastic shopping bag) and in bed. I have written about how ozone kills trimethylamine in other posts, check my profile.
Try it yourself with an old trainer, it's powerful stuff.
2) ***Milk Thistle Extract*** I took 3-4 times the stated dose with no ill effects. Burdock didn't help. Obviously seek advice first and avoid pills with Magnesium Stearate.
3) ***Large amounts of Choy Sum- Chinese Flowering Cabbage***
This is great stuff, don't underestimate it. I eat large amounts of it, boiled. Other greens, including parsley, have had little effect. It to A) Cleanse and calm the liver B) Cleanse the bowels, so the trimethlamine doesn't hang around for long. You should be able to get it in any chinese supermarket. Check google images for what it looks like.
4) ***Sufficient Potassium + Magnesium***
My FBO dissapeared when I started to make sure I got enough Potassium everyday. It's hard to find high potassium low choline foods but a little of it is no problem.
5) ***Cold Baths and Showers***
Don't underestimate the health giving properties of cold showers. Google it. Don't worry about this hot/cold alternating stuff either, just keep it cold. I now cold bath for an hour a day. Makes me feel awesome. I put Miracle-Mineral-Supplement
and Ozone in my bath for an added kick.
6) ***Weight Training***
Dunno why but this seems to help when running etc did nothing...
All this things synergistically helped me....
1. Don't expect these things to help you overnight, it took me a month or two.
2. PM's are welcome but I will answer them publically do all can benefit.
It's up to you guys now. I will email a link of this to the tmau foundations if I get time but I am done with this now, and annoyed at the way the 'TMAU playerz' ignore what I write.
Good Luck and a Speedy cure to you all,