CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: muscle/neurological weakness

IncredibleTestimony Views: 6,574
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,517,466

Re: muscle/neurological weakness

Have you tried finding a certified/reputable homepathic practitioner?? I thought I had MS, until all allopathic testing showed otherwise (thous$$$$ later). Tested for lupus - nope. They "don't know what auto-immune I have"...) FINALLY addressed "old disease", "baby vac.s" from the 50's (time period is RELEVANT and imperative), and NOW I am almost nerve-damage free. A few tics now and then from almost paralysis on the couch or bed 2 years ago. Also treated for TOTAL adrenal exhaustion. Almost back to what I was as a young person. I have done and still do, many alternative therapies: accupuncture, eastern herbs, chiro., color, etc., and yet it was the homeopathy that finally addressed major issues. ALL this with multiple witnesses both in and outside the clinics. NO ONE will deny this is working. My family members are allopathic care-givers, including doctorates. They are only converted within their relative careers. I am NOT "kill all doctors and or medicine" (this is such bias). There is a place and time for all methods. I truly encourage you to do some research. NOTE: As with any art, automated diagnoses never replace true professional experience and clinical observation (some websites provide 'services').

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)