CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: my personal and successful fight with lyme disease

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Clarkia Extra Strong
Clarkia Tincture 2 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Js.mom Views: 19,971
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,520,671

Re: my personal and successful fight with lyme disease

I looked the Chyawanprash up- thanks for the info. Until a few months ago, I had never heard much about Amla, and Triphala- but I see the Amla is the main thing in this too. High in natural Vitamin C.
http://www.tattvasherbs.com/chyawanprash.htm

One of the things that bothers me about the testing Dr's do for "Lyme", is what exactly are they checking for? Borrelia B usually, and not the other known pathogens that are almost always involved too.

I live in the Western US, and Rocky Mtn Spotted Fever was what they told me I was so sick from 40 years ago, from a tick bite. The old country Dr put me on some kind of Antibiotic at that time, but little did I know how much more is involved, and how long this stuff can be a problem. The different pathogens definetely go through "cycles", and can also continue to be a problem because of going into "cyst form", unrecognized by the immune system, only to re-emerge even stronger at a later time. Antibiotics are a cause of that too.

This is a concern too:
//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=52250

Kinesiology (muscle testing), and the Biomeridian computer testing, has showed alot more involved than just Borrelia B. The interesting thing too, is for the longest time, I muscle tested that a powdered Noni was something I needed to stay on. Come to find out later, Noni, and Neem both work to hit Lyme pathogens.

You might look into the other herbals products that have been useful for other's for hitting Lyme too. What I've found more often than not, is it's important to make changes in what you are taking, and not stay on the same one all the time. What hits one type of pathogen, doesn't hit another type. Neem has worked well for me for also killing parasites, but I do think rotating is important.

//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1352075

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.133 sec, (2)