CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: my dream

Blue Eyes Views: 3,232
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,510,862

Re: my dream

Colours represent the idea of emotions. Your dream seems to suggest that you are being overwhelmed by emotions, to the extent that you could see yourself becoming ‘sick and tired’ of all these feelings – at least when you think about this issue when wide awake (i wake up feeling sick) and thinking with full awareness.

Another point the dream can be suggesting is that you might have the impression that you are actually reeally getting somewhere in life (like im moving reeally fast) when experiencing so many emotions. However, the end result (feeling sick) does not imply a beneficial result.

Another point this scene can be bringing out relates to the colours being like a blur of colours. This can indicate that your feelings are not very distinct, they are not clear or certain. You may be blurring the line between feelings. This can happen when you do not take the time to focus on any one feeling to allow you to distinguish one feeling from another properly. Notice the impression of moving fast which suggests little time to actually see one of the colours clearly.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.074 sec, (1)