CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: November 1, 1998 will forever go down in History

Corey Views: 2,539
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,516,843

Re: November 1, 1998 will forever go down in History

Sara, if Islam is right, then the Angel of Death has a fight on their hands with me. You mentioned some symptoms:

1. Sore muscles
My muscles are sore every day because I am active. Many chores around here and I do love to do things with young kids and I also do some exercising. And I do get night time cramps from over doing some things.

2. gray hair
There is not one single hair on my head or beard that is not gray. Been that way for several years. Somehow I do not feel the need for hair dye. I figure I earned each of those gray hairs.

3. Being 60 years old.
I am 66 years old and will be 67 next month.

I have a great granddaughter living with me that is 7 years old now. She told me recently that the best day of her life was the day I retired. Kinda melted me, you know. We do lots together for fun and I am a hard taskmaster when it comes to school. I feel that she needs me for several more years.

All this and not to mention that I simply enjoy life!!!!!!!!!

I do not post a great deal but I do read a lot. I have gotten lots of uplifting stuff from you. And a good bit of recipes.

Get that chin back up where it belongs.

Lots of us here need you just like my great
granddaughter needs me.

Corey

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.297 sec, (1)