CureZone   Log On   Join
Alzheimer's forum

Anastasia Views: 3,749
Published: 22 y

Alzheimer's forum

I would like to pass this on. I have been in Chelation IV rooms for many years now. I saw a woman who had a very bad case of Alzheimer's there. She was accompanied by a relative. When I first saw her she was in terrible shape. Did not talk, hair disheveled, very bad. From what was said, the doctor(a member of ACAM) - authorized to give chelation IV - told the relative to have her get IV's twice a week. After about 3 months- I can't be exact about the timing - I saw a miracle. The lady sat next to me. This woman held an articulate, intelligent conversation. This was amazing! This must have something to do with toxins in the body.?? Hulda Clark mentions this. " The Cure For All Diseases " She recommends kidney cleanses and Liver Cleanses and getting rid of aluminum cookware and solvents. God bless her!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)