CureZone   Log On   Join
All for one and one for all

InnerCalm Views: 2,211
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,514,970

All for one and one for all

How I see the "all one" thing is like this. If we see consciousness as one event, then our egos act as tuners with a lens to focus in on one aspect or "camera angle" of that event. It's a way of being able to roam around and interact with itself, if that makes sense? Consciousness experiencing itself. So in a sense I see it that we are outcroppings of the same consciousness and the ego aspects of our mind is what acts as a kind of sorter that makes that separation illusion occur. The ego is nor good or bad but functions accordingly. I think ego gets lumped in with self importance and I think they are very different beasts. The ego is nothing to transcend. Whereas self importance creates separation and ultimately a kind of dis ease state. It;s like if a cell in our body were to want to leave the rest of the body. May not be optimal for that cell.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)