CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 6 days of dishsoap

uklad Views: 8,314
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,514,274

Re: 6 days of dishsoap

Okay I gave this 6 days to work so no abuse please.

64643 - this is not the same as athlete's foot or dandruff. Both of those conditions causing bad itching for a start.

There is no fungas, some people get yellow type crust's which you beleive is the 'fungas'. It isn't, this is just layers and layers of deaskin that has built up and discoloured, I know becuase this used to happen to me.

My lips now just peel clear type crust's and that is becuase the crust's have slowed in peeling thus not cuasing a big build up and discoluration.

There are flaws in your argument even though you are quite convincing, but at the end of the day this ' cure ' is for angular cheilitis. This is exfolitaive cheilitis which is completely different.

People who have got better from exfoliative cheilitis have followed the path of no picking, moisturizing, healthy Diet and stress relief and I shall stick to that.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.080 sec, (1)