CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Quarantine or $1000 a day fine for refusing the vaccine

Paul DeGaul Views: 3,081
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,512,407

Re: Quarantine or $1000 a day fine for refusing the vaccine

It's actually $1000/day for refusing the vaccine AND breaking quarantine.

It's still hideous, especially since they can engineer the pandemic, and cause quarantine periods to be very long (basically force you out to get food, etc.) It's hideous, but so far the way the law reads is not quite as hideous as what the subject implies.

Let's be realistic anyway: Local, state and federal laws are subsumed by WHO constitution and WHO regulations. It's that simple. Any time the WHO orders mass vaccination it will be implemented no matter what the real threat is.

I would post excerpts from the WHO 2005 regulations, but I'm too tired - you'll have to either believe me or go look it up yourself. The 2005 regulations clearly state that they can override individual liberty and freedom in the host countries.

Yes, and the US signed that constitution. Keep it a secret. Like everything else they do it's a secret right in front of our stupid faces, and we find out when it's too late.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)